It is best to use a wig cap that is close to the color of wig you are going to be
wearing. For example, if you are wearing a blonde wig, use a lite wig cap. If
you are going to be wearing a very dark wig, wear a black wig cap. Model shown
is wearing a medium color wig cap. Wig caps can be ordered HERE via this website.
That's it! Now you will be able to wear your new hair!
- VIEW #1) Brush long hair and make it as smooth and flat as
possible. Then gather it into a ponytail at the NAPE of the neck. It is VERY
IMPORTANT to place the rubber band at the NAPE of the neck.
- VIEW #2) Once the rubber band is placed at the NAPE of the neck, flip the
hair back up, keeping the rubber band at the nape of the neck. If your hair is
very long, let the ends fall over your face for now. Go ahead and secure the
flipped hair in place with 2 or 3 bobbie pins. If someone is helping you, have
them hold the hair in place as you do this next step instead of using bobbie pins.
- VIEW #3) Stretch the wig cap over your head, starting at the nape, pulling it
on toward the front. The idea is to have the hair lay as flat to the head as
- VIEW #4, #5, #6) Make sure the cap is snug and the back of the cap is all the
way to the bottom of the nape, and the front is stretched all the way to the
hairline in the front. Leave any loose ends in front hanging out for now. If you
used bobbie pins, try to work the bobbie pins out from under the cap as they may
cause lumps. If you cannot get them out, just leave them there.
- VIEW #7) For extra long hair: You will need to separate the long ends into
two sections: C and D. What you will be doing next is crossing these two sections and
tucking them under the opposite side of the cap.
- VIEW #8)Take section C and fold it over section D. Tuck C under the B side of the cap. Now take section D and tuck it under the A section of the cap.
Now untuck your ears, and tuck in any loose hairs around the edges.
Wig caps can be ordered HERE via this website.
FREE SHIPPING on USA orders over $100
Not sure what color to order? Mail us a hair sample. Also see Color Guide.
Site last updated April 26, 2022